Tuesday, September 27, 2011

craft show!

This weekend I secured myself a table at the annual Bonsor Christmas Craft Fair on Saturday, November 19th.  I did this craft fair 5 or 6 years ago with just my cards, and I was completely inexperienced.  I had put no thought into display and set up, and my packaging was minimal.  I can't wait to work on my table presentation this time around.

I'll be selling my greeting cards, as well as many of the items in my etsy shop:  felt hair clips, pacifier clips and toy leashes, some jewelery for mommas, baby blankets, nursing pads, crayon roll ups, embellished onesies, and a few other surprises.  I've also recently picked up my knitting needles and crochet hooks again, and will be doing baby and toddler hats as well.  Here's a little preview of something I whipped up last week:


I'm also looking at trying my hand at creating some crochet and knitted photo props for newborn photography (inspired by our family photo shoot last month).  Stay tuned, and I hope to see you on the 19th!

No comments:

Post a Comment